Montauk | Chaise Lounge
- COM Cushions
The Montauk Chaise by Azzurro Living was born by experimenting and researching macramé weaving techniques with experienced artisans. Taking five days to weave by hand with an all-weather rope, the Montauk Chaise Lounger features precision and durability in every aspect. The design and attention to detail are captivating, finding the perfect balance between originality and luxurious comfort.
Frame: Matte White Aluminum
Materials: Pearl Gray All-Weather Rope
Cushions: Solvita® fabric
- Features a powder-coated matte white aluminum frame
- Handwoven of durable all-weather, pearl gray rope
- Easy-to-maintain true outdoor fabric that resists stains and fading throughout years of exposure to sunlight
- Solvita® fabric is woven of 100% solution-dyed synthetic fibers
- Cushions are made of high-density foam for superior comfort
- Designed for outdoor and indoor living
Looking to use your own cushion fabric? We can help!
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.